This is a thought provoking video. I hope you will take the time to view it. When I was an undergraduate at Buffalo State one of my professors
told his class by this year all the goods and services needed in America would be provided by 11% of the work force. Well we are not quite there, but by this video you will see we are getting close. The real question is what does the other 89% of the population
do to appreciate some sort of income? As witnessed in the total meltdown of the city of Detroit, more and more of the population is dependent on economic survival by government donations in some form or another. Even student college loans are a deferment of
the young from the labor force. The military replaces pilots with flying drones and the army with robots further reducing the need for human involvement in service or product generation. It is now time for the visionaries to define the future of human life,
its purposes and values before these necessary understandings taken a more destructive course. It would seem my professor was correct in his vision of the future workforce. It would seem the economic power engine of "value added" products for wealth is headed
to a replacement depot where entitlements will supply all that is necessary to live. There is a strange new world ahead for our children and grandchildren. And yet, I am sure our time was strange and even frightening to those who rode horses for mobility.